If you adhere to a healthy diet, or want to cook a cake for children, then of course look for more useful in its composition desserts, without fat cream and flour tortilla
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 grams of cottage cheese (skimmed milk)
- 400 ml of milk
- 100 g of sugar
- 4 packs of dry mixture for jelly (approx. 35 g each) - different colors
- 20 g gelatin
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Open all four packs and sprinkle them on different bowls (each color separately). Pour the mixture with the amount of boiling water indicated on the package (about 350 ml per pack) and stir until the dry residue is completely dissolved.
- After complete cooling, remove all 4 bowls in the refrigerator to freeze the jelly. It will take from 2 to 4 hours. After the specified time, cut each jelly into cubes with sides of 1.5 cm. Pour gelatin into a bowl, pour 250 ml of milk and stir. Leave it for 15-20 minutes to swell.
- Put a bowl with the milk mixture in a water bath and, stirring, heat until the grains are completely dissolved. Gelatin can not be boiled until boiling, otherwise it will lose its gelling properties.
- Remove the bowl from the & nbsp; water bath and leave to cool. Meanwhile, the cottage cheese should be wiped through a sieve and whipped with a blender or a mixer with the remaining milk, sugar and vanilla sugar. Stirring the curds mass, pour the cooled gelatin into it with a thin trickle. Transfer the cubes of colored jelly in a chaotic order into a silicone baking dish and pour the curd with gelatin.
- Remove the cake for the night (at least 4-6 hours) in the refrigerator until completely solidified. Remove the form, gently turn the cottage cheese cake with gelatin into a dish, decorate to your taste and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!