A lush and delicate pear cake with a heady aroma can even be cooked by a child! Be sure to prepare it in the season of ripening pears, you will not regret it!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- From half a lemon squeeze the juice and strain it through a sieve. Remove walnuts from the shell, cut into small pieces and lightly fry in a dry frying pan until a pleasant aroma appears. Sift the flour through a sieve together with salt, baking powder, vanillin in one bowl and stir.
- Heat oven to 180 / 200C, bake a butter mold and sprinkle with flour. Eggs should be hammered into a separate bowl and beaten with a mixer until a lush, foamy mass forms. Beat whisking, sprinkle sugar and mix for another 5-7 minutes at high speed.
- Whisk the egg cream, pour in the yogurt first, then lemon juice and olive oil, knead to a homogeneous consistency . Gradually enter the flour mixture, you should not get a thick, almost biscuit dough.
- Pears wash, remove the core and cut the pulp with small peeled cubes. Add crushed pears with nuts in the dough and mix. Pour the dough into the mold, sprinkle 1 tbsp on top. sugar (if desired, mix it with half acres of ground cinnamon) and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a cake with pears about 45 minutes before a crispy crust. Take out the form and leave it for at least half an hour. Transfer the cake from the mold to the grate, allow it to cool slightly and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!