Prepare the most delicate and delicious yogurt cake for this recipe is very simple. A lemon syrup will give this cake a fantastic aroma, light moisture and a unique taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 ml of natural yogurt (without fruit fillers)
- 220 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of sugar (+ 70 g for syrup)
- 120 ml of vegetable oil
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 70 ml of lemon juice (1 large or 2 small lemons) - for syrup
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice - for glaze
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- half a hour. salt
- 1/5 tsp vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer for 1-2 minutes at high speed. Do not stop whipping eggs, pour sugar in a thin trickle and whisk for another 5 minutes at high speed. In a separate bowl, pour the flour with baking powder, salt, vanilla and grated lemon zest into the bowl, stir.
- Whisk the egg cream, pour into it a thin stream of yogurt and mix until smooth consistency . Gradually add the flour mixture to the resulting mass and mix the homogeneous dough with a whisk.
- Heat the oven to 180C, bake the cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour (silicone form can be lubricated). Stir the dough, pour in the vegetable oil. Pour the dough into a mold and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake the cake on yogurt until redness for 45-50 minutes. In the meantime, prepare a lemon syrup for a cupcake: combine sugar in a saucepan with lemon juice and put on fire. Stir the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved and the transparency. Remove the mold from the oven, make as many pins as possible with a long toothpick or skewer to the bottom of the mold and immediately pour the hot cupcake with lemon syrup. After completely cooling and absorbing the syrup, turn the cake to the dish.
- In a separate container, combine the powdered sugar with 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice, carefully stir to a homogeneous consistency and cover the resulting cake mixture. After the glaze hardens, cut the finished cupcake into portions and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!