Muffins on margarine - this is an excellent option for a delicious, not complex and fast in preparing a dessert for tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250-270 gr of flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar < li itemprop="ingredients">200 grams of raisins
- 200 grams of margarine
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Margarine grate on a large grater and combine with sugar in a bowl, grind with a fork. Then drive into the margarine mass of eggs, pour sugar, vanilla sugar and beat with a mixer for about 5 minutes until complete homogeneity. Add the soda and stir.
- Raisins pour hot water for 10 minutes, then drain the water and dry the raisins with a napkin. Flour sift through a sieve and add to the beaten egg mass, mix to a homogeneous consistency. Roll the raisins in the flour and add to the dough, mix them.
- Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour, pour the dough into it and send it to a preheated oven. Cook the cake on margarine for an hour before rouge. Take out the form and get the cake on the grate, cool it a bit and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Have a nice tea!