Fragrant biscuits on sour cream will remind you of a carefree childhood, homely warmth and coziness. You can easily cook this cookie, following a simple step-by-step recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 grams of flour
- 300 g sugar
- 200g sour cream 15-20%
- 3 eggs
- 180 g margarine or butter
- 1 tsp soda (slaked vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/5 tsp vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter or margarine melt in a water bath and cool to room temperature. Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and beaten with a mixer until the foam forms. Without stopping to whisk eggs, add them trickle sugar and beat a couple of minutes before its complete dissolution.
- Soda repay a few drops of vinegar, mix with sour cream until smooth and add the resulting mass in eggs with sugar, whisking them with a mixer. Then pour the melted butter and add vanilla and salt whisk until smooth.
- Flour Sift through a sieve, and gradually added to the egg weight, knead a soft dough. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Sour cream dough for biscuits roll sprinkled on the surface of the flour into the formation about 1.5 cm thick, its sugar powder (can be sprinkled with sesame seeds, poppy seeds or crushed peanuts).
- Slightly roll dough with grit, cut out figures from it (for example circles with a glass) and put them on a baking sheet. The remainder of the dough can be crumpled, kneaded, rolled back and cut out the biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits on sour cream until golden brown for 15 minutes. Finished sour cream can be served in a warm and cooled form, especially tasty with milk. Bon appetit!