Cream soup with salmon is an excellent option to diversify the menu and indulge your loved ones. To cook this soup it is important to use a very rich fish broth.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 800 g of fish broth (rich)
- 200 ml of cream 10-15%
- 200 g of salted salmon
- 3 eggs (yolks)
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine (you can replace 1-2 tsp lemon juice)
- 25 g butter
- 2 tbsp. flour with a slide
- a few sprigs of greenery (fennel / dill / parsley)
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of saffron (optional)
Recipe for cooking at home
- In advance, boil a rich fish broth for creamy soup with salmon. You can use frozen broth, but then boil it before cooking the soup. Put the butter in the pan and put it on a small fire.
- As soon as it becomes soft, add the flour and mix thoroughly. Fry the flour on a small fire until the oil dissolves (the mixture should remain light cream color). Add a pinch of nutmeg, saffron and stir.
- Then pour in a thin trickle of hot broth, stir the flour mixture. Boil fish broth with flour for about 10 minutes with a gentle boil, stirring occasionally.
- Yolks are separated from the beks and combined with cream. Beat the resulting mixture with a whisk until it is uniform. Then pour in 3-4 spoons of boiling fish broth and beat again.
- After 10 minutes, remove the saucepan from the fire, pour a yolk paste in a thin trickle, while stirring the soup. Pour in the wine / a little lemon juice, salt, pepper to taste and mix.
- Pour the resulting cream mass over the plates, each serving with a piece of salmon and a sprig of greens. Creamy soup with salmon is ready, serve it to the table hot. Bon appetit!