Prepare a custard on starch for this recipe is very simple. Such a gentle cream will be obtained even by a novice chef, and is suitable for filling any baking or desserts.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 l milk
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons starch
- 1/4 tsp vanillin or 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Egg in a bowl, add sugar and starch. Mix thoroughly with a fork until white homogeneous mass forms. Pour warm milk to the egg mass and mix it. Place the container with the milk mixture on the fire.
- Bring the custard on the starch to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook after boiling on low heat, stirring, until the desired consistency and density (the time for its preparation can be from 5 minutes to half an hour).
- Remove the pan from the fire, add a pinch of vanillin to the custard on the starch and stir. Remove the butter and leave it at room temperature for 5 minutes while the cream cools. Then add to it a podtaevshee oil and beat it all with a mixer until uniform and forming a lush mass.
- The custard on the starch is ready. They can smear cake cakes, fill cakes, or spread out on kremankam and serve with fruit or chocolate. Bon appetit!