Thanks to this simple recipe you will learn how to make melted cheese at home. The resulting product will be very tasty, with a pleasant consistency.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 125 ml of milk
- 30 g of butter
- a few sprigs of dill (can be replaced with other herbs or spices)
- half-ch. soda
- half a hour. salt (to taste)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, pour in milk and stir. Pour the mixture into the blender bowl, add soda and crush everything to full homogeneity (about 2 minutes).
- Pour all into a frying pan and put on a weak fire. Heat the curd mass, stirring constantly, until all the ingredients have melted (about 3-5 minutes). Then add butter (not cold, soft), salt and dill (pre-chop it).
- Heat the mixture, stirring, until the butter dissolves. Remove the frying pan from the heat and pour the cheese mass over the molds or plates. Frozen cheese should be infused in cold conditions for about 5 hours.
- Then you can spread a lot of bread, serve as a snack for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!