This surprisingly tender, tasty, and, besides, easy-to-prepare snack, will for a long time become one of your favorite in your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 g of crab sticks
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr of hard cheese (can be replaced with melted cheese )
- 1 clove of garlic
- a small bunch of dill - at will
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, pour cold water and put on fire. Boil 10 minutes after boiling and drain the boiling water, cool them in iced water and clean from the shell.
- Crab sticks to peel off the film and rub along with cheese and peeled boiled eggs on a fine grater on different plates). Garlic is cleaned and cut as small as possible with a knife. Mix half of the crab sticks with garlic, eggs and cheese in the bowl, add a little salt, add a little chopped dill ( not necessarily), fill 2-3 tablespoons. mayonnaise. It should be a viscous and thick mass.
- Form their received salad small balls, each time wetting their hands with water. Roll all the crab-cheese balls in the remaining crab shavings and lay them on the dish.
- You can serve appetizer to the table immediately after cooking. Bon appetit!