diversify your menu with an unusual and delicious dish prepared according to this recipe. Fried cottage cheese pies with apples will taste to everyone without exception.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- about 370 grams of sweet cottage cheese curds
- (or 350 grams of cottage cheese, 1-2 tablespoons butter and 3 tbsp. sugar)
- up to 200 g of flour
- 3 medium-sized apples
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Recipe for cooking at home
- If you use sweet curd cheese, just soften them with a fork. You can wipe the cheese through a sieve, pour in melted butter and pour sugar. Stir the curd mass thoroughly until smooth.
- In the received weight to hammer eggs, properly beat up with a fork. Gradually pouring in the flour, kneading soft dough for cottage cheese pies with apples. The weight should be slightly sticking to the hands.
- Peel the apples from the peel and seeds, cut the pulp into small pieces and put it in a container. Add sugar and cinnamon, mix thoroughly. Curd dough is divided into 12 wound parts, spread them on the flour-poured surface.
- Put the filling in the center of each cake and gently pinch the edges of the dough. In a frying pan, heat a couple of tablespoons of butter and lay the pies billets with the seam down. Fry on both sides until golden brown, put on a dish and allow them to cool.
- Cottage cheese pies with apples ready, serve hot for tea. Bon appetit!