A simple recipe for cooking a curd-banana casserole in a multivariate.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- about 4 tablespoons semolina
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or honey)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the peeled bananas in a bowl, mash them with a fork in mashed potatoes. Add the cottage cheese and thoroughly knead it in a homogeneous mass. Eggs beat up with sugar in a separate bowl (using a fork or corolla) and add this mixture to the curd and banana mass.
- Add a mango and a pinch of vanillin, mix. Pour a cup of multivarka butter and pour the curd-banana mass there. Prepare a curd-banana casserole in a multivariate for about an hour in the Baking mode.
- It may take less time to prepare the casserole (depending on the humidity of the cottage cheese), so check its condition 45 minutes after the start of the baking mode. Ready curd-banana casserole leave in the multivark after cooking for 10 minutes.
- Thanks to cooling in the multivark, the casserole does not sit down and will retain its splendor. Transfer the curd-banana casserole from the multivarka to a dish, decorate with powdered sugar and cut into portions. Bon appetit!