Soft and delicate biscuits with yogurt are good for children's or dietary meals - it's not fatty or sweet.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450g of flour
- 450ml of curdled milk
- 100g of sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 30 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- half a hour. soda (slaked vinegar)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter should be melted almost to a liquid state, cool and mix with curdled milk and sugar. Stir the mass until the sugar grains are almost completely dissolved.
- Stir the resulting mixture and pour in half the flour. Soda should be extinguished with vinegar, add to the dough and mix thoroughly. Then gradually add the remaining flour, pour in a spoonful of vegetable oil and knead a thick dough. Cover it with a towel or film and leave for half an hour at room temperature. By that time, heat up the oven to 180 ° C and cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 0.5 cm, cut the figurines with biscuit molds or a glass / glass, put the dough products on a baking tray . Bake the biscuits in curdled milk for about 15 minutes at the specified temperature until golden brown. Remove the baking tray, allow it to cool completely, and serve the biscuits to the table. Bon appetit!