This recipe always allows you to bake simple but delicious cookies for tea in a hurry. Cookies on yogurt are thin, fragrant and crumbly.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 120-140 gr of flour
- 100 g of butter or margarine
- 100 ml of classic yoghurt (without fillers)
- 4-5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Melt butter or margarine in a water bath without boiling. Combine the melted butter at room temperature with yoghurt, mix thoroughly. Sift the flour with salt through the sieve, knead the dough.
- Heat the oven to 200C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Roll the dough into a layer about 1 cm thick, sprinkle with sugar and roll out again to a thickness of 3-5 mm. Sprinkle the dough with ground cinnamon, cut into squares, diamonds or any other figures with biscuit shapes.
- Transfer the items to a baking sheet, send to a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and leave the cookies on yogurt until completely cooled. Transfer the finished products to a dish and serve to the table. Have a nice tea!