For this simple and step-by-step recipe, you can easily prepare fragrant cookies "Madeleine" from a gentle biscuit dough in butter.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 eggs
- 100-120 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Butter the butter into slices and melt in a water bath or microwave until almost complete dissolution (but not until completely liquid.) & nbsp;
- Eggs should be hammered into a separate bowl and beaten with a mixer. Continue to beat eggs, pour sugar powder and mix for another 5 minutes at high speed. Mix the flour into the egg mass, sifting it through a sieve. Knead the dough and gradually add butter to it.
- Mix everything thoroughly until smooth and spread the dough with a pastry bag or spoon over the silicone cookie molds (pre-grease them with vegetable oil and sprinkle flour).
- Bake Madeleine cookies for about 12-15 minutes at 200C. Take out the molds from the oven, shift the cookies to a grate and cool. Before serving, sprinkle biscuit biscuits with powdered sugar. Have a nice tea!