The recipe for a delicious pastry cake without baking. Easy to prepare dessert will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese of any fat content
- 0.5 kg of shortbread cookie
- 200 gr sugar
- 150 g of butter (+20 g for frying flakes)
- 150 ml of milk
- 5 tablespoons. oat flakes
- 50 g raisins
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Raisin with hot water for 10 minutes. Cottage cheese rub through a sieve, add a softened butter, pour sugar and carefully rub the mass until smooth with a fork. divide the curd cream into 2 parts, mix one with cocoa powder and stir.
- In the second part, add a pinch of vanillin and raisins (drain and dry the water). Put a rectangular piece of foil on the work surface (table), pour the milk into a small container. On top of the foil lay 1/3 of the whole shortbread cookie in the form of a rectangle or square.
- Each biscuit before dipping on foil, soak in milk (about 2 seconds if the cookie is not too short, or quickly dipped if the cookie too quickly soaks). Put a layer of chocolate curd cream on the moistened biscuit (leave about 1/3 of the decoration part).
- Cover the layer of chocolate filling with half of the remaining biscuits (do not forget to wet each in milk). Spread on it all the vanilla curd mass. Lay out the remaining biscuits, moistening it with milk.
- Lubricate the surface and sides of the cookie cake with the remaining chocolate curd cream. Leave the dessert in a cool place for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, prepare a sprinkle of oatmeal.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and add flakes. Fry them with a tablespoon of sugar, stirring, over low heat for 3-4 minutes (until golden in color and pleasant aroma).
- Remove the frying pan from the fire and leave for a few minutes. Remove the cake from the refrigerator, sprinkle it evenly with oatmeal. Let the dessert stand for 5 more minutes in a cool place. If you leave the cake from the cookie for a couple of hours in the fridge, it will soak and be tastier.
- Take out the finished treat from the refrigerator, cut into small portions and serve. Especially delicious with freshly brewed coffee. Bon appetit!