A very simple cake made from cookies without baking.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour gelatin into a small container and pour cold milk for 15 minutes. In the meantime, you can cut each cookie along into two pieces, and then one more time, to get the quarters.
- Then put the gelatin container on the water bath and, stirring, dissolution of the dry residue. To boil you can not bring.
- Chocolate to break into pieces and put in a separate container, put in a water bath. Heat the chocolate, stirring, until it is completely dissolved. Remove the container from the water bath and allow to cool slightly. Pour warm milk with gelatin into the chocolate condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
- Chilled cream is poured into a bowl and beaten with a mixer until a stable foam forms. Gently mix the chocolate condensed milk with whipped cream.
- Form the food film and pour the resulting chocolate mass with gelatin. Send the container to the refrigerator. For a cake base, you can use a ready-made biscuit cake, roll or biscuit.
- The biscuit cake should be cut into two pieces (only one is needed), cut the roll into slices, about 1.5-2 cm thick Remove the mold after about 15 minutes, cover the dessert with sponge cake, pieces of roll or biscuits and return it to the refrigerator.
- Leave the cake without baking for about 3-4 hours, longer. Then take out the shape, attach a flat dish to the top and gently turn the dessert on it. Remove the food film and decorate the cake with biscuits. To do this, melt the black chocolate in a water bath to a liquid state, then remove it from the bath. Each quarter of the biscuit inside the interior, lightly dip into melted chocolate and glue it to the side of the souffle. To tighten the cake with the biscuit, you can tie it with tape.
- The surface can be decorated with cocoa powder or grated chocolate to your taste. The cake without baking from the cookie is ready, let the chocolate freeze for another 5 minutes in the refrigerator and you can cut the dessert into pieces. Have a nice tea!