Thanks to the addition of a thickener based on herbal ingredients, your apricot confiture will turn out to be the most delicious, beautiful and bright color with a pleasant consistency.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of apricots
- 600 g of sugar
- 400-500 ml of clean water
- 1,5 packs of "Zheliks" (vegetative thickener for jelly and jam)
Recipe for cooking at home
- The apricots should be washed, cut in half and removed from the bones. Cut the pulp along with the rind in small pieces. Banks sterilize in any convenient way for you. Boil the lids for 10 minutes.
- Mix the water with sugar in a large saucepan or bowl, put on medium heat. Stirring, bring the syrup to a boil and boil for a minute with a gentle boil.
- Add crushed apricots and bring to a boil again. Cook apricot jam about 1-2 minutes after boiling. Then add a half or two packs of zheliksa, mix thoroughly until it is completely dissolved.
- Cook the confit of apricots for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden or plastic spoon. Lay out the boiling confiture on sterile and dry jars, roll them up with lids, turn them upside down and wrap them up with a blanket.
- After complete cooling, remove jars of apricot jam for storage in a dark and cool place. & Nbsp;