This delicious compote of peaches is sure to you and your family. In addition, this drink is also useful, it will give your body a bouquet of vitamins, which is so lacking in winter.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 5 kg of peaches
- pure water - optional
- sugar (400 g per liter of water )
- citric acid (3 g per liter of water)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peaches wash, cut in half and remove pits. Tightly fold the halves of peaches in a jar (first thoroughly wash them with soda), overlapping them one another with the cut side down. In a saucepan, boil about 5 liters of clean water and pour peaches in cans under the top.
- After 15 minutes, drain the water from the peaches into a saucepan and pour as much sugar as you can. Add the sugar and citric acid to the remaining water.
- Stir, bring the syrup to a boil and immediately fill in the contents of the cans. Caps for preservation for the winter boil for 8 minutes. The bottom of the large pot is covered with a towel and put all the banks on top, cover them with boiled lids. Pour the water (the same temperature as the glass) into the pan and put it on the fire. After boiling water, sterilize the compote from peaches for 15 minutes. Remove the jars from the water and roll them with covers.
- Turn the cans with compote upside down, wrap the blanket and leave in this position until it cools completely. Then you can remove the compote from the peaches for storage in a dark cool place.
- Peach compote, prepared according to this recipe, is concentrated, so it is desirable to dilute it with water or ice cubes.