If you want to cook cold beetroot, this recipe will help you. Beetroot can be considered one of the most popular summer dishes.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1.5 liters of kefir from 2%
- 1.5 liters of mineral water
- 4 potatoes
- 1 medium beet (about 300 grams)
- 4 eggs
- 220-230 grams of balyk
- 2-3 fresh cucumbers
- a small bunch of dill and parsley
- salt by taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Kefir and mineral highly carbonated water must be stored in the refrigerator beforehand so that the beetroot be cold. In a saucepan with boiling salted water, lower the potatoes, beets and eggs.
- 10 minutes after re-boiling the water, place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Remove eggs from the pan with cold water, peel off the shell and cut into small cubes.
- 10-15 minutes after the eggs are cooked (potatoes are boiled for 20-25 minutes), take out the potatoes and leave them cool down. Cooled potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes.
- The beetroot is cooked for about 45-50 minutes with a slight boil. Consequently, 25-30 minutes after you took out the potatoes, you need to drain the water and leave the beets to cool. Cool the beetroot cut into small cubes.
- Balyk cut into strips or cubes. Wash the greens and grind them. To chop the greens from half a teaspoon. salt. Cucumbers to wash and cut into small cubes.
- Combine potatoes, beets, cucumbers, balyk, eggs and stir in a saucepan. Then pour kefir to the beetroot salad and mix thoroughly. Send the pan for 2-3 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the beetroot on kefir from the refrigerator, pour in the cold mineral water and stir. Add salt to taste, if desired, a pinch of citric acid. The soup is ready, but it is better to let the beetroot stand for another 1-2 hours in the fridge. Cold beetroot will be much tastier. Bon appetit!