Pamper yourself and your loved ones with a delicious treat, which also looks good on the table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
For the coffee layer:
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons starch (with a slide)
- 3 tbsp. sugar (with a slide)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. soluble coffee
For a chocolate layer:
- 75 g of butter
- 75 gr sugar
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
Recipe for cooking at home
- Start with the preparation of the coffee layer for the dessert. Drive the eggs into a bowl, start whipping them with a mixer, gradually pouring half of the sugar. Then pour in the starch and instant coffee, whisk another minute until uniform.
- In parallel, pour the milk into the pan, put it on medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. At once to lower fire, to dissolve in milk sugar. Continuously stirring the milk, pour the beaten egg mass with a thin trickle to it.
- Cook the coffee cream on a small fire, stirring, until thick. After about 2-3 minutes, remove the saucepan from the fire, add butter and stir it gently. Prepare the chocolate cream for the coffee dessert.
- Add butter, cocoa powder and sugar to a clean saucepan and put it on an average fire. Stirring, heat the mass until all the ingredients are completely dissolved. Chocolate is broken in pieces and poured into the oil mixture, stir.
- Keep the chocolate cream on low heat, stirring until it completely becomes homogeneous. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool down for about 10-15 minutes. This time, put half of the coffee cream in a la carte or kremanki.
- Then decompose the chocolate layer and again the coffee layer. If desired, the layer can be alternated more often: 3, 4 or 5 times. Put the molds in the refrigerator, it is desirable to cover them with a food film. A coffee dessert should be infused in the cold for at least 3 hours.
- After the specified time, take out the croissants, decorate the delicacy to your taste (for example grated chocolate or coffee beans). Serve coffee dessert chilled, for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!