If you are a fan of coffee aroma - then be sure to prepare this coffee cupcake according to our recipe. The fruitcake always comes out very soft, tasty and literally melts in the mouth.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 150g of flour
- 100ml of water
- 100g of sugar
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- 1,5 tbsp. soluble coffee
- 2-3 tablespoons milk (can be replaced with water)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- half a hour. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour through a sieve together with cocoa powder, add sugar and mix. Pour hot coffee, add milk (or water) and stir until the grains dissolve.
- Stir the dry mixture with a whisk, pour coffee into it and mix it until smooth. At the end, pour a thin trickle of vegetable oil.
- Soda to extinguish a few drops of vinegar, add to the dough and mix quickly. Pour the coffee dough into the baking dish, pre-lubricated with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake the coffee cake for 30-40 minutes at 200C. Remove the form, cover with a towel and leave until completely cooled. Then take out the cake from the mold, shift it to a dish and decorate with icing or melted chocolate. Bon appetit!