Juicy fillet of cod, covered with golden egg batter, is ideal for rice or potato garnish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of cod fillets
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. flour
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the cod fillets and wipe them dry with napkins. Grate fish from all sides with salt and pepper.
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl and shaken with a fork or whisk until smooth. Pour in the flour and mix thoroughly until it is completely homogeneous.
- Heat 50 ml of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Each bit of cod alternately dipped in a batter and put in a frying pan with preheated oil.
- Fry the cod in batter about 2-3 minutes on medium or high heat
- Transfer the fried cod to the napkins and leave for a few minutes . Serve the fish in the batter to the hot table. Bon appetit!