Cod in Polish is a surprisingly tasty dish, which will please even those who do not like fish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Tresku wash, dry, remove the head, tail and fins. Clean the fish from the entrails and cut them into small pieces. In a deep frying pan or a pot with a thick bottom put a piece of butter (about 30 g).
- Put the pieces of fish into the preheated oil and fry them for a minute on each side. Pour the cod with boiling water, add laurel leaves, peas of black pepper and bring to a boil. Cook the cod about 15 minutes after boiling.
- Eggs put in a separate pan, pour them with cold water and put on fire. Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes until cooked. Then drain the boiling water and put the eggs in a saucepan with very cold water, leave until completely cooled. Put the fish on a plate and broth through a sieve from laurel leaves and peas.
- Cook the eggs and cut them into small cubes. In the bowl, combine the remaining butter (70 g), the crushed eggs, about 200 ml of fish broth, in which the cod was boiled and mixed. Put the bowl with the sauce on the water bath.
- Cook the Polish sauce for the cod for about 2-3 minutes until a homogeneous consistency of the butter and broth. Put the pieces of cod on the plate, pour the sauce and serve to the table. Cod in Polish is perfectly combined with potato garnish. Bon appetit!