Hot cocoa on milk is a delicious, nutritious and aromatic drink that will please both children and adults.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 ml of pure water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- sugar or honey - to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour cocoa powder with cold water and stir well. Milk pour into a saucepan with a thick bottom and put on medium heat. Preheat the milk to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Dissolve cocoa powder in water with a thin trickle into boiling milk, continuously stirring it with it. Boil a cocoa beverage for 1 minute with a gentle boil, stirring as often as possible.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour hot cocoa over cups or glasses. Add in each drink sugar or honey to taste, stir and serve to the table. Bon appetit!