Very tasty and fragrant biscuits with ginger and glaze will remain in the memory of your loved ones for a long time, and will be associated with New Year's holidays in a cozy family circle.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut the oil into pieces of small size, combine in a small saucepan with honey and put on a weak fire. While stirring, heat the mixture until all ingredients are completely dissolved (but not boiling).
- Add the soda to the resulting oil mixture and stir it up quickly. Approximately 400 gr of flour sift through a sieve along with 100 grams of sugar, ginger, cinnamon, ground nutmeg and salt, stir.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to a warm oil-honey mass and knead the steep dough. Add the raw egg, the remaining flour and knead until homogeneous. Wrap the dough with a food film and send it to the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- After the specified time, take the dough out of the cold, remove the film and roll it into a thin layer about 3-5 mm thick. Cut out from the rolled out dough figures of any size with cookie shapes. & Nbsp;
- You can again knead and dough out the dough. Transfer the received products to the baking sheet, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil or covered with parchment paper. If desired, you can make holes on the top of the cookie so that you can then hang the biscuits on the Christmas tree.
- Bake ginger biscuits at 180C for 10-12 minutes. Take out the baking tray, put the cookies on the dish and leave to cool, put the next batch on the baking sheet and bake it until cooked. Prepare the sugar icing for New Year’s cookies: beat the cooled egg whites with a mixer until firm peaks and gradually introduce powdered sugar. At the end of whipping, add the lemon juice and knead it until a homogeneous glossy consistency is obtained.
- If desired, the glaze can be colored with any dye to your taste. Fill the confectionery syringe or packet with a cut corner with a glaze and carefully decorate the cooled cookies.
- If desired, you can pass a ribbon through the hole in the products and decorate the Christmas tree with biscuits. When the glaze completely solidifies, you can serve New Year ginger biscuits to the table. Bon appetit!