Surprise loved ones with delicious chocolate truffles cooked at home. Sweets, which are made by themselves, are always tastier than purchased ones.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 gr of dry milk (or infant formula)
- 200g of sugar
- a glass of nuts about 150 grams) walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds are suitable
- 125 ml of milk
- 50 g of butter
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder + for truffle coating
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a thick-walled saucepan add sugar, mix with cocoa and put on fire. Pour warm milk and mix thoroughly. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly and taking it off the fire.
- Nuts crush (most conveniently with a rolling pin), mix with room temperature oil. Add the nut mixture in the milk and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Sift through the sieve the milk powder, carefully mix the elastic mass until the milk powder is completely dissolved. From the resulting mass for chocolate truffles roll balls, or lay out in small molds.
- If you do not have small candy shapes, each caked ball is rolled in cocoa powder. Put the chocolate truffles in the fridge for two hours before completely freezing.
- After the specified time, you can serve sweets for tea. If you have cooled chocolate truffles in molds, prior to serving, sprinkle their cocoa.