Prepare delicious chocolate toffee with a delicate flavor of melted milk at home. On this you will need a minimum of time and very few ingredients.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 200 ml of melted milk (or cream 30-35%)
- 110g of sugar
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tbsp. butter (if you used melted milk)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (optional)
- pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour the cream or melted milk into a saucepan and put on a fire. Add sugar, cocoa powder, honey, butter (if you use cream – you do not need to add oil) and mix thoroughly. In the hot mixture add chopped chocolate.
- Heat the mass, stirring, until all ingredients are dissolved. After boiling, boil the chocolate mixture for 10-15 minutes, stirring, until thickened and remove from heat. You can cook more and less, depending on the consistency of the sweets you want to get.
- Shape candy or ice (or baking tray) with a little vegetable oil. Pour the chocolate mass into the greased form, put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. Then stop the toffee in the fridge and leave for another couple of hours.
- After the specified time, you can get the chocolate toffees from the molds and serve them for tea or coffee. If you cooled the mass on a baking sheet, cut the layer with small toffee. Have a nice tea!