After spending only a few minutes on cooking, you will get a crumbly sandy chocolate chip cookie with a fairy scent, which for a long time will become one of the most favorite desserts in
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 grams of flour
- 170 g of butter
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- pinch of ground cinnamon and vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut butter into small pieces and leave for 10-15 minutes at room temperature to make it soft. Chop the chocolate finely, put it in a bowl and put it on a water bath. While stirring, heat the chocolate until it melts completely.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and leave the chocolate to cool (stir it occasionally). Beat the oil with a mixer at high speed until fluffy. Continue to beat the butter, sprinkle the powdered sugar and mix for another minute.
- Whisk the oil cream with a mixer, pour melted chocolate into it with a thin trickle. Sift the flour through a sieve and mix to an oil-chocolate cream, knead a thick dough and wrap it with a food film. Send chocolate shortcake for pastry for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator (you can leave it for half an hour).
- Heat the oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, remove the film and roll out the dough on the flour-poured surface into a layer about 1 cm thick. Cut out the dough from the dough with any biscuit molds or a glass, put the items on the baking tray.
- Bake the chocolate shortbread cookie for 15 minutes. Take out the baking tray and remove the hot cookies on the dish, allow it to cool completely and decorate to your taste (pastry powder or sugar powder). Have a nice tea!