Chocolate pancakes are very popular in America, they are served for breakfast with orange juice or coffee.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 350 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 8-10 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp. coffee ground (or half-teaspoon soluble)
- half-tsp. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour 100 ml of milk into a saucepan and add coffee, stir. Put on the fire and bring to a boil, stirring. If you cooked with ground coffee, drain the milk into a separate container through gauze, folded into several layers.
- Add the rest of the milk. In a small container, drive eggs, add sugar and cocoa powder, whisk or whip with a fork. Flour sift through a sieve into a small container and mix it with soda. Add the flour mixture to the egg and stir.
- Add milk to the dough for chocolate pancakes and mix. Pour in the cooking oil and mix. Preheat the dry frying pan, lower the fire to medium. Pour a little dough into the pan and fry until the bubbles appear.
- Then turn over the spatula and fry the school punkake on the other side for another minute. Thus fry all the dough, put the air chocolate punkakes on a dish and serve with condensed milk, whipped cream or jam. Bon Appetit!