Stunning chocolate mousse with raspberries will surprise you and your guests. The combination of rich black chocolate, cream and fresh raspberries will taste even the most picky gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chocolate is broken in pieces and folded into a small container. Put the chocolate in a water bath and heat, stirring, until it is completely dissolved. Remove the container from the water bath and cool a little.
- Meanwhile, the yolks are separated from the proteins, folded into a bowl and start to beat with a mixer for about a minute. Then pour the powdered sugar and continue to beat for about 3-4 minutes until a light creamy mass is formed.
- Separately whip the cooled cream to a firm foam. In a bowl, combine the cream with the yolk mass, gradually pour in the chocolate, mix. Rinse, rinse and rinse the colander in a colander.
- Put about 3/4 of the whole chocolate mousse on the bottom of the molds (or kremanoks), put the raspberries on top and cover with the remaining mousse. Send chocolate mousse with raspberries to the refrigerator for a couple of hours before solidification.
- Serve chocolate mousse with raspberries chilled, decorating to your taste. Bon appetit!