Fragrant chocolate muffins with orange peel, slices of almonds and dried cherries are sure to be your favorite treat for tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (you can completely or half replace the milk chocolate)
- 180 grams of sugar
- 1 orange
- 120 gr of flour
- 100 gr of dried cherries
- 100 gr of almonds
- half a hour. baking powder
- pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the orange thoroughly in warm water, wipe dry and remove with a sharp knife a thin layer of peel. Grate it on a fine grater or cut it with a knife. Leave the peel to dry for at least half an hour, it is better to leave it for a day in a ventilated room.
- Almond pour boiling water for a couple of seconds, drain it and peel the peanuts (with light pressure they are easy from it slips out). Sift flour with a baking powder through a sieve in one bowl and stir.
- Dried cherries and almonds cut into small pieces. Chocolate to break into small pieces, folded into a small bowl and put it on a water bath. While stirring, heat the chocolate until it dissolves completely.
- Turn off the fire under the water bath and leave the bowl to cool. Squirrels are separated from the yolks and left in the freezer for a couple of minutes, and then rearranged to a refrigerator. Mix the yolks in one bowl and whip it with a mixer at high speed until it’s full.
- Slowly whisk yolks, pour sugar in a thin trickle and beat for another 5 minutes until a lush and light mass forms. Mix the sifted flour mix to the yolk cream, mix the homogeneous dough.
- Add crushed nuts, cherries, grated zest, melted chocolate and stir into the dough. Heat the oven to 180 ° C, roll the cupcake molds with butter and sprinkle with flour (you do not need to lubricate and sprinkle the silicone molds).
- Remove the cooled proteins from the refrigerator, add a pinch of salt and beat with a mixer (the nozzles must be clean) to stable peaks.
- Mix the beaten whites into a biscuit chocolate test and pour it over the molds approximately 2/3 of the volume. Bake the chocolate cakes until ready for about 35 minutes.
- Remove the molds from the baking tray and leave the items to cool for at least 5 minutes. Take the chocolate muffins out of the molds and serve them to the table. Have a nice tea!