If you want an unusually tasty, and at the same time light, gentle baking, prepare a chocolate-cottage cheese cake with raspberries according to this recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Chocolate biscuit for cake:
- 180 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- 175 gr of flour
- 150g of raspberry
- 150g of brown sugar (can be replaced with white)
- 120 gr. butter
- 40 gr. (without any additives, for baking)
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 tsp. soda
Curd cream for chocolate cake:
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 220- 230 ml cream 30-35%
- 200 g sour cream 25% (can be replaced with cream 25-30%)
- 2-3 tbsp. l. sugar powder
- 7g gelatin
Glaze for chocolate cake cake:
- 200 g of black or milk chocolate
- 100 ml of cream 30-35%
- 3 g of gelatin
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, combine the milk with sugar, butter, cocoa powder, chopped chocolate and put on a low fire. Stirring, bring the mass to full uniformity (but not to a boil) and remove from the plate. Sift flour through a sieve together with soda and baking powder into a separate bowl and stir.
- Frozen raspberries must be defrosted beforehand and drained of liquid. Oven to warm up to 160C, bake a piece of butter and sprinkle with flour (or cover with parchment paper). Gradually mix the flour mixture with a slightly warm chocolate mass, knead it to homogeneity. Whisk the chocolate dough with a mixer at high speed, hammer one egg and shake 2-3 minutes to splendor. Raspberries are cleaned, rinsed and dried. Pour half the dough into a mold, evenly sprinkle it with raspberries and pour the remaining dough. Send the oven to a preheated oven.
- Bake a chocolate cake for about 45 minutes until cooked. Remove the mold from the oven, get the cake on the grate and leave until completely cooled. In the meantime, prepare the curd cream.
- Pour gelatin into a small container, pour 50 ml of cold milk or water and leave for 7-10 minutes. Put the container in a water bath and heat the gelatin, stirring, until liquid (you can not boil to boil). Remove the container from the water bath and leave to cool slightly.
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder (you can just carefully grate with a fork). Chilled cream whip until firm peaks, in a separate bowl, whip the sour cream with sugar powder. Combine the cottage cheese with whipped cream, sour cream and mix until smooth. Pour gelatin and mix again.
- Send the curd cream for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Then take it out and cover the whole chocolate cake, lightly brushing the sides. Smooth the surface of the cake and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the chocolate icing. Gelatin pour 2 tbsp. cold cream and stir, leave for 5 minutes. Then put the container with gelatin on a water bath and heat it until the dry residue is completely dissolved, stirring, but not boiling.
- Remove the container from the water bath and leave to cool. Chocolate to break in small pieces, combine with the other creams and put on a weak fire. Stir, bring the chocolate icing to full homogeneity and pour in gelatin.
- Take the saucepan off the fire and stir the contents again. Cover the cottage cheese layer with chocolate glaze and send it to the refrigerator for another 15-20 minutes. Finished chocolate-cottage cheese cake to decorate to your taste, cut into small pieces and serve to the table. Bon appetit!