Melting chocolate nuts cakes with milk chocolate cream will be appreciated by adults and children.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut the butter into pieces and leave for half an hour at room temperature to make it soft.
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks and put into the refrigerator . Leave the yolks at room temperature. Sift flour into one bowl through a sieve together with starch, salt and baking powder.
- Black chocolate is broken into small pieces, put in a small bowl and put it on a water bath. While stirring, heat the chocolate until it is completely dissolved and remove from the water bath, cool to room temperature.
- Peel the nuts (leave a few nuts for decoration) and grind with a blender or grinder to a fine crumb .
- Beat the butter with a mixer until fluffy and whisk continuously, add sugar with vanilla sugar and add a thin trickle of sugar 3-5 minutes before forming a very creamy cream.
- Shred the nuts, then flour mixture and shake it until smooth.
- Proteins Beat with a pinch of salt or a few drops of lemon juice until firm peaks. Mix the protein foam into the dough and place it in a baking dish, pre-lubricating it with butter and sprinkling with a mango.
- Bake a chocolate cake for about 40 minutes at 180C. Remove the form from the oven, cover with a towel and leave to cool.
- Then break into small pieces of milk chocolate, put in a small bowl and put it on a water bath. Stir, melt the chocolate, then cool it a bit and evenly cover the still warm cake.
- In a separate container, melt the white chocolate and apply the patterns over the milk chocolate. After the complete cooling, cut the cake into square or rectangular chocolate cakes, decorate them with nuts and serve them to the table. Bon appetit!
li class=”instruction”> Do not stop beating butter cream, enter one yolk, melted chocolate and knead to a uniform chocolate color.