Prepare a chocolate cake without baking for this recipe can even a child. Despite the simplicity of cooking, the cake is really very tasty, delicate and beautiful.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 220 grams of shortbread cookies
- 220 grams of black chocolate
- 160 ml of cream 30-35%
- 30-40 gr of butter
Chocolate glaze for cake:
- 110 g of dark chocolate
- 80 ml of cream 30-35%
- 1 tbsp. butter
Recipe for cooking at home
- Fix a baking dish or a salad bowl with foil (or food film), grease with a piece of butter. Cookies to break into small pieces, chop the chocolate finely and break into a bowl. Cream together with butter in a saucepan (leave for glaze) and put on medium heat.
- While stirring constantly, bring the cream mixture to a boil and immediately pour into a bowl of chocolate. Stir the chocolate mass until the chocolate dissolves completely and the chocolate consistency is formed. Add the crushed cookies to the chocolate cream, mix again and put into a pre-cooked baking dish or salad bowl.
- Cover the surface, cover with food film or foil and send to the freezer after cooling. Chocolate cake without baking should be infused in the freezer for 3 hours. Remove the mold from the freezer, remove foil or film from the surface and turn the cake over a large flat dish. In a small saucepan, combine the cream with a spoon of butter and put on a small fire. Stirring, bring the mixture to a boil and add finely chopped chocolate. Remove the pan from the plate and stir the glaze until it is completely homogeneous.
- Cover the chocolate cake with glaze, evenly spread it over the surface and sides. Decorate the finished cake to your taste and serve it to the table. Have a nice tea!