The recipe for this chocolate pie with raspberries belongs to the Italian cuisine, it is a very popular dessert in local cafes, and even restaurants.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pour the coffee into a glass and pour 100 ml of boiling water, stir until the dry residue is completely dissolved. Chop the chocolate finely, put it in a separate container. Raspberries are picked, folded in a strainer, thoroughly rinsed and allowed to drain off all water.
- In a small saucepan, mix hot coffee, butter, sugar and put on fire. While stirring, heat the mixture until the sugar and oil are completely dissolved (but not boiling).
- Add chopped chocolate, remove the pan from the heat and stir until the chocolate dissolves completely. Allow the liquid to cool to a slightly warm temperature. In the meantime, sift half of the cocoa together with flour and salt through a sieve in a separate bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Stir the chocolate mixture and pour chocolate mass over it. Beat the dough with a mixer at medium or high speed. Continue to beat, add a raw egg and knead until uniform.
- Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the baking dish with parchment paper or smear with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour half the dough into a uniform, evenly lay out the clean raspberry berries and pour them with the remaining dough.
- Bake a chocolate pie with raspberries for about 45 minutes at this temperature. Take out the shape, sprinkle the cake with the remaining cocoa powder, decorate with raspberry berries and allow to cool slightly.
- The cooked pie is delicious both warm and cold. Have a nice tea!