Chocolate biscuit cake with curd cream and a light aroma of lemon. The recipe for this cake is sure to be asked by everyone who tried this delicate treat.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Heat the oven to 180 / 200C, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Squirrels are separated from the yolks and put into the refrigerator. In a separate bowl, sift the flour with baking powder, chocolate pudding and stir.
- Yolks start whipping with a mixer, gradually pour sugar, vanilla sugar. Then spoon about 2-3 tablespoons. hot water (not boiling water). Continue to beat for about 3-4 minutes until a light creamy mass is formed.
- Squirrels are removed from the refrigerator and beat into a strong foam with a pinch of salt. Beat for about 2-3 minutes at high speed, then pour in the dry mixture to the yolk cream and mix.
- Gently blend the protein foam to the dough and put everything in the molded form. Send the form to a preheated oven. After 20-30 minutes, take out the finished chocolate biscuit and leave it to cool.
- Pour gelatin into a small container and pour 4 tbsp. milk. The rest of the milk is poured into a saucepan and put on fire. To drive on one yolk and whisk the mass with a whisk until uniform (keep the pot on low heat). Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar.
- Keep milk cream on a small fire, stirring, until boiling. Then boil until lightly thickened (about 1 minute). Remove the pan from the fire, gelatine is dissolved in a water bath (without boiling) and poured into a warm milky cream, stir.
- Torvig rub through a sieve, squeeze juice from a lemon, pass through a sieve and pour into cottage cheese. Thoroughly grind the curd mass to homogeneity and mix into the milk cream.
- Chilled cream thoroughly beat until firm peaks (about 2-3 minutes) and mix with curd cream. divide it into 2 equal parts, add cocoa and mix it to one.
- Put a biscuit in the form, pour in a little curd cream of one color, then another, etc., until both mixtures will not end. If desired, you can make a spoon or a knife with stains. Send chocolate cake with curd cream for the night in the fridge.
- You can decorate the finished cake with straw, pre-dipping it into the melted chocolate. Cut cake with curd cream into portions and serve for tea or coffee. Bon appetit!