Your guests and loved ones will never guess what made this chocolate wet cake, until you tell them.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the beet and dip it (without peeling) into boiling water. Cook it until ready for 45-55 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Peel the cooked beet from the peel and grind it with a blender almost to a puree consistency (can be grated on a fine grater). ;
- Sift the cocoa powder through a sieve together with flour, salt and baking powder in one bowl, stir.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and combine it with chopped chocolate in one bowl, put it in a water bath.
- Heat the chocolate with butter until all the ingredients are dissolved in, stirring them with a spoon or spatula. At the end pour the boiling water and stir. & Nbsp;
- The yolks are separated from the proteins and left for a few minutes at room temperature. Mix the cooled proteins with a mixer until firm peaks, and then pour sugar and whisk until it dissolves.
- Heat oven to 180C, bake a baking dish and sprinkle with a mango or cover with parchment paper. Mix the yolks with a fork or whisk, combine with the chocolate mass and beetroot. Mix the flour mix with the chocolate-beetroot mass, knead the dough. Insert the whipped proteins into the resulting dough with a spatula, mix and transfer to a baking dish. Send it to a preheated oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 160 ° C.
- Bake a cake of beet for about 40-45 minutes (the middle should still slightly quiver when tapping the form and stay very slightly liquid) . The finished beet cake completely cool, then remove from the mold and decorate to your taste. Have a nice tea!