Delicate chocolate-coffee biscuits with a crispy crust and a stunning scent. The recipe for such a biscuit will be sure to be begged by all those who tried this dessert.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 gr of flour
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 120 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of brown sugar (can be replaced by the usual one)
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. soluble coffee
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- About 90 grams of chocolate break in small pieces and put in a bowl, put in a water bath. Chop the rest of the chocolate. As soon as the chocolate begins to melt, add butter to it.
- If instant coffee is finely ground, add it to melted chocolate, and if in granules – pre-dissolve it in 1 tbsp. boiling water. Then add the sugar to the melted chocolate and mix again.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the water bath and allow it to cool to room temperature. In a separate container, sift the flour with salt, baking powder and cocoa powder, stir.
- Pour raw eggs into a slightly warm chocolate-coffee mass and mix thoroughly until smooth. Gradually mix the flour mixture and knead the theto until uniform. Then pour the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Heat the oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper. From chocolate-coffee dough to pick off small pieces, the size of a walnut and form balls of them. Put them on a baking sheet (leaving a space between them, as the dough spreads a little).
- Bake a chocolate-coffee biscuit 12-15 minutes until cooked. Remove the baking tray and leave to cool. Serve chocolate biscuits with coffee or tea, it is delicious and warm and cooled. Bon appetit!