A fragrant chocolate-banana cream with silk consistency perfectly replaces the store jams and cream. The recipe is simple and does not take much time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 medium bananas
- 100 grams of dark chocolate (can be substituted with milk)
- 3-4 st.l. orange juice (half can be replaced with lemon juice)
- 3 tbsp. sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Bananas should be cleaned, put in a saucepan and kneaded with a fork until smooth. Add the juice, sugar and mix thoroughly. Put the pan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil the banana cream for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Then remove the saucepan from the heat, pour the chocolate into pieces. Stir the mass until the chocolate dissolves completely and the color of the cream is uniform. The resulting cream can already be used to decorate and layer cakes, cakes or serve pancakes and wafers.
- You can transfer the contents of the pot to a jar and put it in the refrigerator. Dessert is stored for up to 2 weeks (in a sealed container, in a refrigerator). After 1-2 hours in the cold, the chocolate-banana cream becomes very thick. Have a nice tea!