This recipe will help you cook chicken with potatoes in a multivariate. Such a simple, but very tasty and nutritious dish will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400 grams of chicken (any of its parts, best of all - thighs)
- 300-400 gr of potatoes
- half a bulb
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- The chicken should be rinsed, dried and rubbed with salt and pepper. Peel the potatoes, cut them into medium pieces and add a little salt. Put a couple of spoons of vegetable oil in the multivark and set the Baking or Frying mode.
- Put the chicken pieces in the preheated oil, and fill the free bottom from the meat with potatoes. Fry the chicken with the potatoes in the multivark 10 minutes in the indicated mode. Peel onion and cut into half rings. Peel the garlic and finely chop it.
- Open the lid, turn the chicken meat and potatoes, sprinkle with spices / seasonings. On top of the chicken with potatoes lay half-rings of onion and chopped garlic, close the lid.
- Chicken with potatoes in the multivarque is preparing another 10 minutes in the same mode. After a sound signal, leave the dish to stand in the multivark for about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken meat with potatoes from the multivariate to plates and serve to the table hot. Bon appetit!