Chicken with pineapple and cheese is a very tasty and satisfying dish, which even tasteful gourmets will like. The recipe is simple and will not take you much time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 300 grams of cornified pineapples
- 1 medium bulb
- 100 gr of hard cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons sour cream
- a few sprigs of greens (dill, parsley)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 h .l. hops-suneli (can be replaced with curry, basil or oregano)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken fillet should be rinsed, drained and cut into small pieces. In a frying pan heat 1-2 spoons of vegetable oil and lay out the chicken fillet. Fry it for 5 minutes on high heat, stirring constantly.
- Transfer the chicken fillet to a paper towel. Onion peeled and cut into thin quarters, peeled garlic and finely chopped very finely. Put onions and garlic in a frying pan.
- Fry them, stirring, for about 3 minutes. Then pour 1 tsp. seasonings, stir, fry all together for a minute and pour the sour cream. Stir in a small fire for about a minute.
- Put the pieces of chicken in sour-cream sauce, season with salt, pepper, mix and simmer for about 3 minutes. In the meantime, open the can of pineapple, draining excess liquid.
- Cut pineapple rings into 8 pieces, grate cheese on a large grater. After 3-5 minutes put the pineapple on a chicken and sprinkle with cheese. Stew the dish under the lid on a small fire for about 2-3 minutes. Remove the frying pan from the fire and leave it under the lid for a couple of minutes.
- The chicken with pineapple and cheese is ready, put the dish on plates and serve hot to the table. Bon appetit!