Fragrant, juicy chicken thighs with peas and parsley sauce.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 500 grams of chicken thighs (without skin)
- 300 grams of small champignons
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 1 large onion
- 50 grams of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- a few sprigs of parsley (shredded)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Roll in the flour washed and peeled chicken, fry until golden in color from all sides. Remove from the frying pan. Fry the mushrooms until soft, remove to the hips.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and fry the finely chopped onions for 5 minutes. Add broth and vinegar, simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms and simmer, stirring, for 15 minutes. Add thawed peas and parsley, cook for 2 more minutes. Put on a dish and serve.