Chicken soup with cheese, cooked according to this recipe, may well become one of the most favorite first dishes in your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1,5 l clean water
- 1 chicken breast, weighing about 600 grams
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 100 grams of processed cheese
- 80 grams of dry rice
- 50 gr of butter
- a few sprigs of greens
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Thoroughly rinse the breast, cut into two pieces and put in a saucepan. Pour cold water and put on fire. After boiling, turn off the fire. Boil chicken broth for soup for about half an hour with a weak boil.
- After this time, strain the broth through a sieve into a separate pan. Breast the skin and bones, cut into small pieces. Peel onion and cut into quarters. Rice is poured into a strainer and rinsed thoroughly with tap water.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and lay the onion with chicken on it. Fry onion with chicken breast on medium heat, stirring, for 5-7 minutes. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile put the pan with chicken broth on the fire and bring to a boil. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. After boiling, add the washed rice, potatoes and a bunch of parsley bound with a string to the broth.
- Cook rice with herbs in chicken broth for about 10 minutes with a gentle boil. Then add fried chicken breast with onion and stir. Fused cheese grate on a large grater. 5 minutes after boiling, add the cream cheese to the chicken soup and mix.
- Cook chicken soup with cheese for another 1-2 minutes after boiling and remove the pan from the fire. Remove the bundled bunch of parsley from the cheese soup and cover the pan with a lid.
- Chicken soup with cheese will taste better if you let it brew for about 10 minutes under the lid. Then pour ready soup on plates and serve hot. Bon appetit!