Here is a recipe for a delicious and nutritious chicken puree soup that has a pleasant, thick consistency. You will not stand in front of its fragrance and rich taste of vegetables and meat.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 800 grams of any parts of the chicken
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 parsley root
- 100-150 ml of milk
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 50 g of butter
- 1 yolk
- a few peppercorns
- 1-2 bay leaves
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the chicken, pour 2 liters of cold water and put on fire. Cook over medium heat until chicken is ready for about 30 minutes, add bell pepper and bay leaf. After 10-15 minutes, remove from heat, strain the broth through a sieve into a separate container.
- Take the meat from the bones, return the bones to the broth and cook for another 20 minutes (then remove from heat and again strain), and cut the meat into small pieces. Half the meat if desired, pass through a meat grinder.
- Carrots, onion and parsley root clean. Carrots should be grated on a large grater, finely chopped onions, parsley root grated, fried until golden in a frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- In a saucepan, heat butter, pour in flour and fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly so that no lumps form. Pour a few tablespoons of broth, mix thoroughly. Mix the minced meat, fried vegetables, flour mixture and 1/3 of the chicken broth.
- Pure the mixture with a blender. Return to the pan, add the rest of the broth, put on fire and bring to a boil, cook for 2 minutes. Whisk the yolk with milk until complete homogeneity, enter into the soup puree for half a minute before the end of cooking. Salt, pepper, mix and remove from heat.
- Pour the prepared chicken soup over the plates and serve with the remaining pieces of meat.