One of the easiest to prepare, but tasty dishes for a quick and useful dinner is chicken pockets with cheese.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash each file, dry it with a paper towel and make a small incision along it. Grate it with salt and pepper on the outside. Heat the oven to 200C.
- Put a slice of cheese in the pocket and fasten the edges with a toothpick (you can tie it together with a coarse thread).
- Slice the sweet cornflakes in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Each slice of the fillet should be dipped into the egg batter (whisk egg in a separate bowl), immediately roll in corn breadcrumbs flakes and put into a frying pan with a well-heated oil.
- Fry chicken pockets from all sides to light ruddy on a strong ogre e. This may take about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the roasted chicken into a baking dish and send it to a preheated oven. Bake chicken pockets with cheese for 20 minutes at this temperature. Remove the baking dish, place the pockets on the plate and serve hot, with any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!