Chicken liver with mushrooms - it's nourishing, useful and very tasty. The recipe will require you very little free time and a simple, affordable set of products.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of chicken liver
- 150 g of fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium bulbs
- 1 tomato
- 50 ml of white dry wine
- 20-30 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. flour with a slide
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- a few sprigs of greenery
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken liver rinse, put in a bowl and pour a little warm water for half an hour. Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms for the liver . If you use champignons, they just need to be thoroughly washed and cut into small pieces. All other mushrooms need to be put in a saucepan with boiling salted water and cook for about 20 minutes with a slight boil. White mushrooms need to cook for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the onion and cut it into thin quarters. Peel the garlic and finely chop it. Boil the mushrooms in a colander and let drain off the water, then cut them into small pieces.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a frying pan and put it on the fire. Put the onion and garlic in the preheated oil. Fry vegetables, stirring, until golden hue for about 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the mushrooms to the pan and mix. Fry onions with garlic and mushrooms for about 7-10 minutes before evaporating a large part of the liquid. Cooked mushrooms to fry need about 5 minutes. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool. If desired, you can shift the mushrooms with onions into a separate container.
- Drain the water from the liver, dry it and cut it into small pieces. In a small container, combine the flour with the paprika, stir it. In a separate frying pan (or in the one you fried mushrooms), heat a couple of tablespoons of butter.
- Each slice of chicken liver is rolled on all sides in a dry mixture and put in a frying pan with hot oil . Fry chicken liver on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. In a small saucepan, boil the water, make a cross-cut on the tomato and put it in a pot of boiling water for a minute.
- After a minute, drain the boiling water and pour the tomato for a couple of minutes with cold water. Add fried mushrooms with onion and garlic in the pan with the liver. Fry chicken liver with mushrooms over medium heat, stirring, almost until cooked (4-6 minutes).
- Peel the tomato off the skin and mash with a fork in mashed potatoes. Add tomato puree in a frying pan with liver and mushrooms, pour wine, add salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Stew chicken liver with mushrooms for another 7-10 minutes on a small fire under the lid . At the same time, stir the contents of the frying pan periodically. Wash greens and grind, add to the prepared dish and mix.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and cover with a lid for a couple of minutes. Chicken liver with mushrooms is ready, put it into plates and serve it to the table hot . Bon appetit!