The recipe for chicken liver in a multivarque is even in the hands of a novice mistress. You will get a fragrant and delicious liver, without much effort.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 1 kg of chicken liver
- 200 ml of cream 10% (can be replaced with sour cream)
- 1 bulb
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp. (optional)
- a few sprigs of greens
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken liver rinse and dry, put in a bowl and pour half an hour with milk (can be replaced with a mixture of milk with water or water). After the specified time, take out the chicken liver, rinse, dry and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces. Combine the cream with flour (sour cream – not necessary). Put the butter in the cup of the multivark and heat it in the Baking mode. Fry the onion until cooked for 5 minutes in the same mode.
- Put the chicken liver in the multivark and fry it with the onion for 20 minutes . After the specified time, add the cream / sour cream, salt, pepper to taste and mix into the multivark.
- Chicken liver in a multivariate is cooked for an hour in Quenching mode. Wash the greens and grind them. After the sound signal, open the cover of the multivarker, add crushed herbs and mix. Cover the multivar with the lid and leave for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken liver from the multivariate to the plates and serve to the table hot. Bon appetit!