Stewed chicken liver in sour cream is prepared only half an hour, and it turns out a hearty and tasty dish, which will appeal even to those who do not like the liver.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of chicken liver
- 150-200 ml of sour cream of any fat content
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste or ketchup (optional)
- a few sprigs of fresh greens
- salt, pepper and spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken liver, rinse, dry and cut into small pieces, peel onion and finely chop. Pour into the frying pan 2-3 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and put on fire. In a hot oil, pour onion and fry it on medium heat until golden brown, stirring.
- Add the liver and stir in the frying pan. Fry the chicken liver over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sour cream, ketchup / tomato paste, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
- Cook the chicken liver in sour cream for about 5 minutes on a moderate fire. Wash greens, dry and finely chop, add to the prepared dish and mix. Remove the frying pan from the heat, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove the lid, spread the liver in sour cream sauce over saucers and serve to the table with any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!