Chicken legs cooked in the oven by this recipe will pleasantly surprise you and your loved ones.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 small onion
- 4-5 tablespoons sour cream 15-20%
- a small bunch of dill and parsley
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- half a hour. sugar
- black ground pepper, seasoning to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken legs rinse and dry, put in a baking dish. Onion peel and cut into very small cubes, you can grate on a large grater. Combine sour cream with soy sauce in a small container, add salt, pepper, spices to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Wash greens, dry and chop. Combine sour cream sauce with chopped onions and herbs, stir. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C. Add sour cream sauce to chicken legs and mix, leave them for 15 minutes to marinate at room temperature.
- Then cover the form with a lid or foil, send it to a preheated oven. Bake chicken legs in the oven for half an hour. Then remove the mold, remove the lid / foil and send the legs to bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the form and leave it to cool for a few minutes. To spread the baked legs on plates and to submit legs to a table hot with any side dish on your taste. Bon appetit!