Lula kebab from chicken is a great alternative to shish kebabs, which can be prepared at home at any time of the year. Especially you will like kebab lyubov lovers of Caucasian cuisine.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 600 g of chicken fillet (with a skin or removed from the thighs / legs)
- 2 bulbs
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- half a hour. ground peppers
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- For cooking lyuli-kebabs, you must use chicken fillet along with the skin or meat removed from the thighs / legs. The fillets should be washed and wiped dry with napkins or paper towels. Garlic cloves must be cleaned, cut the meat into small pieces.
- Grind chicken with garlic until minced with a blender, combine or grinder. Peel the onion and cut it very finely with a knife (grate or let it through a meat grinder not to get too much liquid in minced meat). Grain rinse and chop.
- Combine chicken minced with chopped onion, herbs, black pepper, paprika, salt and mix. Separate the minced meat by collecting it with your hands and throwing it off at least 20 times.
- Transfer the chicken mince for the kebab to a bowl, cover and leave for half an hour in the refrigerator. Then take the bowl out of the refrigerator and form small sausages about 7 cm long from the stuffing.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, lay out the sausages from the stuffing and sprinkle them with liquid smoke. Fry the lub-kebab from the chicken over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the finished dish to a plate and cool it down a little, fry the next serving of stuffing until ready.
- Serve chicken kebab kebabs with hot, preferably marinated onions. Bon appetit!